7/14/2009

I do make a pretty good curry...

I had a dream last night. I was in India where a tall building was ablaze at the very top. I could see the flames and knew what it all meant. People were running towards me, away from the building, but I ran towards the building trying to warn officials in the lobby to get out, in case it collapsed. When I got there I found a huge curry making operation going on, with gigantic rollers crushing the spices. They were oblivious to what was going on above them. I kept trying to tell them, but they just laughed at me and continued the rolling until everyone's eyes were tearing, and we were overcome by the fumes.

And then I woke up. I was surrounded by an intense smoke smell, and Arron felt near. Very near. I tried to figure out what he was trying to tell me. Was he warning me of an attack in India? Or that I needed to make some really good curry? I heard what sounded like my cell phone ring and it felt like he was giving me images as if to say, "remember I called you? I kept trying to call you." Or maybe it was a message to call someone, to warn them.

Or maybe its just the usual shenanigans that lead up to the anniversary.